A light filled and beautifully presented family home in Thurgoona will impress buyers and investors alike. Soaring ceilings, timber floors, large undercover deck and landscaped gardens are but a few of the features of this attractive approx. 4 yr old property with balance of new home warranty. Located on a 767m2 allotment.
* A private main bedroom boasts a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite. Three additional carpeted bedrooms feature built in robes.
* Double door entry leads into an inviting foyer with internal access to double garage.
* An impressive kitchen equipped with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances incl. gas stove, rangehood, dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
* Ducted evaporative cooling & ducted gas heating throughout the home.
* Main bathroom comprises a vanity, bath and separate shower.
* 8m x4 m approx. covered deck complete with ceiling fan overlooks a nature reserve.
* Retractable awning, second living area, landscaped yard & 2.5kw solar panel energy system are but a few of the features of this remarkable property.
* Garden shed, water tank and double gate side entry to the generous private yard.
* Rental estimate of approx. $460 per week.
* General council rates are approximately $1536.76 pa
* General water rates are approximately $850.95 pa plus consumption