With direct golf course frontage this custom built, environmentally friendly home will impress the most astute of buyers. Designed brilliantly to capitalise on the 180-degree views of the lush golf course greens whilst enhancing the passive solar benefits of the north facing aspect. Situated in a quiet court in Fairway Gardens this home on a 1042 m2 allotment is both spacious and low maintenance.
*Comprising four king sized bedrooms and a large home office or fifth bedroom. The main bedroom boasts a private balcony, a generous walk in robe and a large ensuite with twin hand basins and floor to ceiling tiles.
* An impressive kitchen equipped, granite bench tops, gas cooktop, double oven, rangehood, dishwasher, plumbing for the fridge and butler's pantry
* Large picture windows frame the view from the sundrenched open plan meals and family room and a gas log fireplace is a centerpiece for cool nights.
* Retractable sliding doors extend out to a private and spacious alfresco entertainment area also accessible from the formal lounge & rumpus room.
* Main bathroom boasts a shower, deep bath and separate powder room
* Ducted gas heating, 2 ducted evaporative cooling systems, double glazed windows, ducted vacuum, added insulation, a 3kw solar energy system, gas boosted solar HWS and security system are but a few of the added features
* Internal access to a remote entry 2.5 car garage with workshop & toilet.
* Council Rates Approx. $2062.39 p.a
* Water Rates Approx. $852.45 p.a + consumption