A rarity with period charms, convenient positioning and superb livability, 655 David Street is tailored to those seeking Victorian appeal blended with contemporary finishes. Located within easy walking distance to everything central living has to offer this property features:
- Four generous bedrooms all with built in robes and three promoting ornate fireplaces and period highlights.
- Separate formal lounge room with ornate fireplace, inbuilt storage, high timber ceilings and double door access through to a connecting sun-room.
- Combined kitchen, dining and 2nd living room complete with laminate floorboards, serving window and stained-glass window.
- Large contemporary kitchen with ample storage, breakfast bench, range hood, dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Main bathroom with stained glass window, claw foot standalone bath, separate shower, single vanity and toilet.
- Generous undercover entertainment area, external laundry/ toilet plus an additional bathroom complete with shower and single vanity.
- Access to a double carport with single roller door via a side lane way + additional 4 x 5 m workshop.
- Additional features of this property include low maintenance gardens, gas instantaneous hot water system and ducted evaporative cooling & ducted heating throughout.
- General rates are approx. $2306.05 PA and water rates are approx. $852.45 plus consumption PA