A charming and inviting three-bedroom family home with a northerly aspect enjoying the views over the surrounding Lavington/Hamilton Valley locale. Situated on a comfortable 657 sqm allotment with beautiful manicured gardens and surrounding quality homes this delightful property features:
* Main bedroom with large built in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite + two further bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
* Formal living room with gas wall furnace, ceiling fan and large bay window taking in surrounding views.
* Galley style kitchen with ample storage, double pantry, rangehood, gas cooktop and brand-new stainless-steel oven.
* Formal dining located area adjacent to the kitchen opens onto an undercover entertainment area complimented by established gardens.
* Main bathroom with bath, shower, separate toilet and powder area including single vanity.
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout + additional gas wall furnace located in the dining area.
* Lock up garage with remote access, additional car space, front veranda and single gate rear yard access.
* Superb street appeal with low maintenance front and rear gardens.
* Council rates approx. $1414.27 PA, Water rates approx. $852.45 plus consumption PA