A custom built four year old home in a quiet court in the fast growing suburb of Thurgoona is sure to impress you. A considerate floor plan combined with a light and airy interior allows for comfortable living. The property is landscaped front and back with no rear fence neighbours there is plenty of room for a pool or potential larger shed. The residence has being lovingly maintained and it presents as a near new home. close proximity to Hume Weir, Thurgoona Plaza, Golf Course, schools, Uni and transport this property is a pleasure to present.
- Main bedroom situated at the rear of the home features a walk in robe, ceiling fan & ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Two additional carpeted bedrooms are complete with built in robes and day/night blinds
- A formal lounge at the front of the home is a quiet space from the spacious open plan kitchen/dining and family room
- Modern kitchen with clean lines is complete with dishwasher, gas cook top, oven, rangehood & stunning glass splashback
- Main bathroom is functional with a bath, shower & single vanity. Separately appointed toilet. Ducted heating & cooling.
- Retractable sliding doors open to a generous alfresco area with ceiling fan. Garden shed, water tank, security system, hws
- Double garage with remote door entry and internal access to the house. Rear roller door access to backyard
- Council rates of $1390.89/ year, water rates approx. $852.45/year plus consumption