Showcasing high ceilings, spacious living areas and timber skirting and architraves this classic family home will accommodate families of all ages. Zoned living areas, separate entertainment areas and wide verandah compliment this quality built B & H home. Situated on a 839m sq corner allotment with access into the rear yard via side gates this low maintenance home in a quiet estate is a mere short distance from the Thurgoona Country Club, Thurgoona Plaza, schools, Uni etc
- Main bedroom boasts a walk in robe, ensuite with shower, spa bath, vanity & toilet.
- Three guest bedrooms are carpeted with built in robes & bonus study/5th bedroom
- Formal lounge displays bay windows, open plan living/meals area. separate rumpus room
- Modern kitchen with gas stove top, wall oven, dishwasher & walk in pantry
- Main bathroom comprises bath, shower, vanity & separate toilet. Spacious laundry.
- Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling. Wood combustion heater
- Gabled pergola, decked entertainment area, gas HWS, garden shed
- Council rates of $1720.07/ year, water rates approx. $852.45/year plus consumption