A rarity with period charms, impeccable positioning and superb liveability 751 Jones Street, Albury is tailored to those seeking old world character blended with the convenience of modern day living. Situated on the doorstep of Albury’s CBD and only 500m from the Albury Golf Course this enchanting family home provides the complete inner city lifestyle. With an allotment of 731sqm on one of the most desirable streets in Albury surrounded by other quality homes and beautiful tree coverage you can’t help but be drawn to this alluring residence packed full of features including:
* Light filled master bedroom with two large built in robes & ceiling fan.
* Two additional great sized bedrooms, one of which has built in robe storage and the third which boasts an in-built desk & storage space.
* A tiled central dining area with adjoining kitchen and living space featuring Murray Pine timber floorboards.
* Modern kitchen with great storage options, dishwasher, electric wall oven plus induction cooktop and stone benchtops.
* Inviting formal living room with extra-large sliding door entry, wood fire heater and ceiling fan.
* Generous master bathroom with double shower, single vanity and toilet.
* Galley style laundry with linen storage and adjoining second bathroom complete with ½ basin, toilet and shower.
* Generous rear family room featuring stained glass accents, in-built storage and a split system heating/cooling unit.
* Ducted evaporative cooling throughout and ducted in floor heating.
* Private rear undercover entertainment area which overlooks established manicured gardens.
* Oversized double lockup garage with drive through access and adjoining garden shed.
* Character features including ornate ceilings, polished timber floorboards, embedded stone and rendered façade.
* Council Rates approx $2342.99 PA & Water Rates approx $852.45 PA + consumption.