A great home with desirable positioning and a generous allotment which lends itself to renovation, extension or development. Having 696m2 at your disposal with no rear neighbours the opportunity is there to turn this package into something truly outstanding (STCA). Being removed from Padman Drive this home as it sits today provides a quiet and charming retreat within minutes of Monument Hill, Noreuil Park and Dean Street.
* Three good sized bedrooms all with window coverings.
* Comfortable loungeroom with wall unit heating and cooling plus a separate meals area.
* Functional kitchen with electric cooking, double pantry, breakfast bench and ceiling fan.
* Updated bathroom with separate shower, bath, single vanity and separate toilet (off the laundry).
* Single carport with double gate access into the rear.
* Large private rear yard with x 2 garden sheds and pleasant outlook.
* Currently tenanted until July 2022 with scope to increase rental value.
* Council rates approx $1600.39 PA & Water Rates appox $852.45 PA + consumption.